J3W3LRY S000000000N

While working 2 jobs, & planning out my next direction, I've found time 2 make a few pieces of jewelery. All jewelery r made from natural objects. From reeds//leaves//bark//& mushrooms, I've gathered these objects from all over 4 the past 3 months. The jewelery is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the assumption of life. My natural jewelery is designed virtually 4 everyone. I have had a few thoughts on ways 2 present my pieces 2 the public: I thought I might send them off 2 different addresses with a letter or statement of what my visions r. I also thought I might give them away as gifts 2 people that I feel may understand the value of life..........or may not yet realize it, & perhaps start a trend. Or, of course, I may just sell them 2 ppl that enjoy them.......All of the above?? >>photos will b coming soon.