The Universal Why?


If you haven’t heard, Radiohead will be distributing a free newspaper at 61 locations worldwide to promote the physical release of " The King of Limbs" which comes out on Monday everywhere except the U.S. and Canada, which must wait until Tuesday. The band has worked with long time collaborator and artist, Stanley Donwood, [ Hail to the Thief album art ] to produce a complete undigital ink-and-paper handout called The Universal Sigh. Apparently, Radiohead have been giving them out free of charge (?) Personally, I want to know more about this game that Radiohead is starting. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll ever get my hands on a paper but there was a copy on eBay with an interesting note in the auction description, mentioning that you receive a unique code with the newspaper. What you can do with that code remains a mystery. I'm thinking that it could unlock more songs//content from a website. Perhaps the missing//second half of "The King of Limbs that has been rumored ever since the album was released...................maybe. I enjoy the fun & games put into this album, but to be honest I'm a little worried about all the hype & excitement that is being put into promoting the album and maybe not enough on the music itself. Bc so far KOL has some great songs but overall I'd say is was ok.........woah, that was a bit sinful. Who knows >> fingers crossed.