Found My Way Back Home


Took a trip back home to NH to see my family. When I had arrived in Boston, I took an impulsive bus ride to Manchester to revisit the art institute I once attended.................as soon as I left the bus station, a couple of odd fellows (drug addicts) start yelling profanities and making fun of the way I was dressed. Some things NEVER change I tell ya! 


Went back to old diner I spent most of my time in when I was in art school. I had gotten the one thing I enjoy more than sunlight......PIE!!!!!! [heavenly]

I later ventured home to a wonderful, warm welcome....but I'm not talking about my fam, I'm talking about what was taken out of the oven.....................
M0R3 P13!!!!!! I was the happiest girl on the planet. -- Apple & Strawberry Rhubarb [ my 2 favorites ]