09.30.2014




Howdy Everyone! It's been a while- I'm back with many things to share, and I am very much looking forward to restarting my blog for some personal growth and reflection as well. I've joined the domestic Peace Corps, Americorps program, and stationed about 20 miles away from the Mexican boarder. Living in Amado, AZ (population: 276) and adjusting to the area has been quite an adventure so far.  I've been thinking a lot this weekend about how tough this move was for me, and how normal it really is to lose your way. The struggle- feeling sorry, and cursing the moon and mountains. I've been trying day-by-day to fully embrace what this area has to offer, bits and pieces at a time, because ultimately I chose this new direction for me, and in the end, I know I will never forget this experience. Hope I can successfully fill you all in!