10.02.2014



















 












Today was definitely a battle against stress- I believe ultimately I won the war! This week has gone by so quickly with all the deadlines soon to come, I feel that before I even realize it, October will be over. This thought gives me a bit of anxiety, seeing how what I'm trying to accomplish this year is more mindfulness within each day. A quick breakfast this morning with the horses, followed by emails and prep for Creative Choices class today- which, I feel as painful and drawn out I feel class went today, (we explored the term and learned about making choices of compromise), I feel that overall it went well. A lot of comfort food today, along with listening to a bit of records this evening. Also made a recording of my older SOUL HOLE podcasts to send to my friend Sam in Seattle- and, to top off the night, a bit of art therapy!