10.08.2014







 





 



 




 










Here's a small eclectic bunch of photos of previous work I've done. I'm not one to be very good about documenting or understanding the importance of sharing work, but it wasn't until last year when I knew I wanted to handle my art and the way I educate more seriously, that I want to try to reflect on the things I was working on in the past- decipher what I was trying to say through my work and how I was feeling. And perhaps continue from there. I believe art starts with an initial question of the quintessential, and within that process, the surface being tries to find that connection- inward and outward. And depending on who you are, sharing that process with others is crucial towards your development as an artist. 

Also, Southern Arizona is one of the most beautiful places! it's raining here in Amado, and I'm loving every minute of it. The smell of the rain and cool air reminds me of my many places I call home. There are areas here that remind me of Colorado, Montana, and even Georgia. I love it here. 

Random thoughts from the middle of the week!