Quick Update

Haven't posted in a while- a lot of change has happened to me in the last few months:


So I had been doing domestic Peace Corps work near the boarder in Amado, AZ as a program coordinator for a youth center-



Things were going really well. I was doing good work, facilitating art classes for disadvantaged youth, and working within the behavioral health field of Arizona.

Then, out of nowhere- things began to change for me out in the desert. I lost my cat, my aunt, and began to question whether the work I was doing was benefiting the youth and rest of the community in Amado. My attitude grew grey towards my work, and my life on the boarder. I was broke, lonely, and burnt out- and then, suddenly, I had gotten into a serious accident. I had to leave my job, my home, and my life I had made in Amado.


 

Getting through all of the confusion, frustration, and depression, I am currently in a good spot within the healing process and healing more and more as the days pass


 

 I am now with my boyfriend again


Living in Flagstaff
 

Eating Raw

 

Walking again

 

 Hiking again

 

And slowly getting back into the swing of things, with this new chapter in life that I'm so grateful to be given


I believe that an adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered, and an inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. I have me a long way to go, but I've been enjoying every step so far. Will continue to keep everyone updated!
S.